The following table shows information on any shareholdings in Pirelli & C. S.p.A. and its subsidiaries by those who, for the whole or part of the financial year, undertook the responsibilities of:
- members of the Board of Directors;
- members of the Board of Auditors;
- Managing Director;
- Director with strategic responsibility.
For individual members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Auditors, for individual Managing Directors, and cumulatively for other Directors with strategic responsibility, the table shows the number of shares per category in each relevant company:
- owned at the end of the previous financial year;
- acquired during the relevant financial year;
- sold during the relevant financial year;
- owned at the end of the relevant financial year.
The class of shares and ownership type are also specified.
All persons who performed the duties of members of directorial and managerial bodies, of Managing Director or of Director with special responsibilities for part only of the relevant financial year are included.
|Given name and surname||Role||Investee company||No. of shares held as at 31.12.2013||No. of shares acquired/subscribed to||No. of shares sold||No. of shares held as at 31.12.2014|
|Marco Tronchetti Provera||Chairman and CEO||Pirelli & C.||1,251||-||-||1,251|
|Alberto Pirelli||Deputy Chairman||Pirelli & C.||131,629||-||-||131,629|
|Luigi Roth||Director||Pirelli & C. (held indirectly)||4,000 (1)||-||-||4,000 (1)|
|Massimo Moratti||Director||Pirelli & C. (held indirectly)||2,343,392 (2)||-||-||2.343.392 (2)|
|Maurizio Boiocchi||General Manager of Technology||Pirelli & C.||3,837||-||-||3,837|
(1) Shares held by spouse.
(2) Shares held on the date of cessation of responsibility (12 June 2014) through CMC S.p.A., of which 1,838,459 were held in trust in the name of Cordusio, a fiduciary limited company.
|Number of directors with strategic responsibility||Investee company||No. of shares held as at 31.12.2013 (*)||No. of shares acquired/subscribed to||No. of shares sold||No. of shares held as at 31.12.2014|
(*) the number of shares shown on the 2013 balance sheet has been reclassified in the above table following the appointment of Maurizio Boiocchi as General Manager of Technology during the 2014 financial year